ADVERTISEMENT

Best players in the state.

golfsnotasport

Oct 19, 2004
The best players in the state are Peter gaynor, Andrew Putnam, Tj Bordeux, Kevin Tucker, Max Reinland, and Patituci.

Peter Gaynor? never heard of him. There are a lot more golfers that are better than him for sure..

Gaynors the shit. he hasnt played in wjga, but at state last year he took third. There was a tie for 1st between Paticucci and the guy from deer park;. But gaynors the best natural golfer ive seen. He never plays but still shoots like even par.

I'd have to agree about Kevin Tucker that kid is a badass... also joe perkins is pretty good...

A really good golfer is a kid named Sean Venesky from Orting, he isnt playing wjga or high school, because he is a soccer player...but he is a good golfer, he went to state and took 23rd as a freshman in state and has improved greatly since then...

a guy who doesnt play golf in wjga or high school is not gonna be one of the best players in the state. Please..........

Sorry I typed it wrong, He is playing this year, thats why i put it on here...sorry for the retarted comment.

Max Reinland graduated last year. He may be one of the best in the state but he is no longer a high school golfer.

Joel Dahmen from Clarkston is very solid also. He won state as a freshmen at the 3a level then struggled there as a soph but will be back again this year.

Max Reinland is a badass. He did not graduate last year.

Posted on 3/22 1:48 PM | IP: Logged

he did graduate last year.. i go to highschool with him. and hes dating my friend.. haha.

ADVERTISEMENT