ADVERTISEMENT

Best wrestling family ever?

I didn't see them on the list, but I have to go with the Owen family. Although Tommy Owen didn't have a spectacular career in Minnesota, the Owen family are the kings of the inland northwest. Three Owen coaches in Spokane, including John Owen who lead NIC to multiple national championships. There are more Owens in Montana. From 3 time state champs to Washington State's coach of the year awards and State xhampion teams, I put them on the board. BEEF

Indeed the Owens are great wrestling family.

The Mitchells from Tonasket also have been very talented in wrestling.

No one is going to top the owens but some another good one is the Jordan-Roberts family. Two generations all around the Spokane area clear down to Tri Cities have produced 7 state titles and countless other high placings. Might be one more to add to that list after this weekend. All three Roberts brothers went on to University of Oregon.

The Mitchells of course have also had a great family tradition. The Fish brothers too...the list goes on and on.

I believe the top Washington family is the Kellers State Champions and both National Chaps at Oklahoma State as well as outstanding wrestlers at teh NCAA's. Kennewick high 66 ish

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT