ADVERTISEMENT

box of rocks to Col Pooye ---- We Need to catch up!!

box-n-one

Feb 6, 2006
Oh come on Col Pooyee, you know its getting close to tax season and I have been busy getting aligned with all the new deduction do’s and don’t for 2009 right down town here at the H&R regional office and info center.

I just haven’t had time to get back to give you your well disserved allotment of crap yet this year. How ya been there? Long time no slingage of the pewww.

Things at the Colfax grainery going well?
Bet you got some great Christmas presents!

New Western farmer’s notepads?

2010 New Holland farm implement calendar?

From your boss your own Colfax weed, feed, seed and tire center ink pen collection.WOW!

Please tell us about your most praised gift of all a subscription for the new year of Western Hogs and Heffers and how to raise them newsletter.

And a special treat from your cousin Jed a new easy rider rifle rack to put in that F-150

I’m envious all I got was a shirt and blah blah blah you know the rest.. Well maybe a new ink tape for my 10 key.

Been reading your stuff here and always entertaining as usual,

But Seriously Hope you and yours have had a great Christmas and do have a wonderful new year, I know we give each other a dose, seems to me this board needs us,

Hey there, is that a pocket calculator or are you just glad to see me?

I hope you and yours had a wonderful Xmas. Mine was great.

Glad to hear you still have gameful employment this season, see I told you 'Math for Dummies' would be a big help. This year just remember debits on the left and credits on the right.

But enough about you, lets talk about someone important. I don't live in Colfax anymore. I moved to the big city of Pullman, you know what they say, 'if you can't make it there you can't make it anywhere'. The Lady Greyhounds are looking pretty good. Colfax is...well...it's basketball season and Colfax is after all Colfax.

I haven't been on the board here much since the Bulldogs moved down to the Bs. Part of that is the classification drop and part of it is this site isn't what it used to be back in the Mike W. days. I still pop in from time to time but spend more time on BSports.org. Don't want to push my luck with the new washingtonpreps' web master being the oregonpreps web master. See I got myself banned from oregonpreps.com a few years back. A poster asked where they could get an OU wrestling singlet and recomended Victoria Secrets. LOL Singlet, the uniform even sounds bi-courious. Anway, just trying to keep my nose clean.

While Xmas was good playing Santa at the mall was a ball buster. But on the bright side I did make sure everyone got just the gift they diserved. I filled all last year’s empty electronics boxes with Santa poop, re-shrink wrapped them and left them in the back seat of the unlocked SUV. Just hate to see Christmas go by without giving the deserving their desert. Win Win, I get to feel good about my self and someone got a gift they only had to wrap and mail out to nices and nephews.

Hey I heard that Bybee from Coeur d'Alene is out for the year. Too bad, she's a heck of a player. But Coeur d'Alene is still the best team in the greater NW. They still beat up on LC without her. Wait until next year when all the freshmen and sophomores get this year under their belt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT