ADVERTISEMENT

Brewster vs forks state quarterfinals

That is really something surprising. I believe its sorta unfair to the team members of manson. I'm pretty sure they had no idea what was going on. I think this should be reversed but its probably to late now. Bad way to leave their season specially for the seniors of Manson.

That took a lot of class for Manson to do that albeit kind of stupid at the same time. I don't know many places that would have done the same, I think WIAA should have let this one slide...

I agree. With an issue like this maybe at a league or district game you can do something but for state I think that they should have just not let the one kid play if anything. It hurts the team and was not fair to any of the rest of them.

Yes I still think this decision was a ridiculous one. Specially coming in to a state playoff disqualification. Manson worked very hard to get where they were and just to throw them out like that was very unsportmanlike, I would say. I think they should've punished the player not the whole team. Its like that saying goes "theres no I in team" I think WIAA should take this mistake and use it for future decisons. Sorry Manson but I think this was unfair decision. what do you guys think?

Tough break for Manson. But the rules are there for a reason. It doesn't matter when it is found out, the rules should be followed. Kuddos for the supt to have the courgage and integrity to do the right thing even though it is hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT