ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out box-n-one and topapple

Money$$

Aug 20, 2001
I see EV knocked off WV tonight. You must be devastated that they only scored 35 to do it though. What fun to reread your comments on the EV vs Granger thread and imagine you choking down a big plate of crow. Every word you wrote was erased by coach Raab and the girls tonight. How delicious.

By the way, your writing patterns and word usage are one of a kind familiar but I just can't put my finger on it. Lmao.

Just coming to EV coach Raab's defense, bro. These two guys have taken great joy in knocking him the last couple years. Do some further reading of earlier posts before you pass too much judgment.

Payback is sweet ladies. Grow a pair. Please read threads below on EV bball that were initiated on march 21 and march 25 and the one on dec 11 on granger/EV to add a little context to my statements.

Just like in football the second guy that takes a swing is the one who gets caught and penalized. That's me in this case. They took the first swing boys.
This post was edited on 12/13 12:31 PM by Money$$

Grow up a little, bud. Let them knock whoever they want, but by retaliating you are giving them a reaction. Let the results talk without being a little kid about it.

I will speak my mind and give my opinion. Just like everyone else on the board. But thanks for the advice.
This post was edited on 12/13 2:02 PM by Money$$

Lol. You guys are too funny trying to promote sportsmanship and being the better person an all while these other yahoos are crying over how crappy their team has gotten (falsely by the way) and calling for the coach to be fired! Good times! Anyway still waiting for topapple and box n one to tell me why beating 3A West Valley (3-1) just proves how right they are.
This post was edited on 12/13 5:03 PM by Money$$

Sorry buddy but I guess there's no changing your maturity. Suppose that's natural for a teenager.

Sorry Im late

Yes, Money your right on all counts pie isnt very good yet I will eat it. Seems things are going well and I should stick to tax preperation. Good luck And Merry Christmas to you

Re: Sorry Im late

Box n one. New respect for you. No crying about my mean words (come on, who could resist). We all have our own opinions. I'm sure we will spar again-or maybe we will even be in agreement on something. Merry Christmas to you as well.
This post was edited on 12/14 10:12 AM by Money$$

Thanks Money.

OH no never any crying nor being upset with you, and yes we will have our differences yet more in agreement on most topics I’m sure.

To everyone on this board remember over the holidays this one thing
Please cherish your family your friends, acquaintances and foe alike for we are on this world a very short period of time so make the most of it.

Col-pul, we wait with baited breath. But be careful. As you can see we have some very sensitive posters on the board.

I know! I read all about how mean everyone was being and and and I was so distraught! Why I almost shed a tear, really it was just this > < close. Luckily I was distracted by something shiny before I got the Christmas presents all damp. Man, what a tragedy that would’a been. I hadn’t even switched out all the name cards yet.

Please, before you post something immature on a high school sports message board during this joyous season of love and hope stop and think first. Don’t do it, instead do something productive. Something that will bring Season's joy to your day. I like to switch out one or two of my jerk neighbor’s 100,000 blinking bulbs with burned out bulbs, get the lawn chair out of the shed and pop open a cold one and enjoy the season’s festivities. Kind of makes me think, ‘hey I could be that poor guy’.

Thanks Hock,for saying what we were all thinking here in Zillah. Geez, why do they allow women to post on this board anyway. But hey, you gotta love a gal who complains about poor sportsmanship by being a poor sport.
This post was edited on 12/16 12:08 PM by Money$$
This post was edited on 12/16 12:11 PM by Money$$

What you're a male? You might want to check your font setting to make sure it isn't set on PMS.

Of course IF you were really a woman with your pretty informed take on basketball and football you'd be hot darn sexy. Just kidding, and though there's a lot we don't see eye to eye on your opinions, especially on Wetside teams, isn't without value. We differ on some things but you do oft give a valid opposing point of view.

Col-pul I am seriously offering up the option that I may be genuinely unintelligent but I have no idea what you just said... ;)

Hocksports, see your opinion isn't always way off base.

Money, now come on. You know I'm a push over with a soft heart. Kittens make me chuckle and mean people make me cry. That's me, making the world a better place through the over use of smiley faces and knitted greeting card platitudes.

Hey, is Box-O-Rocks OK? I've had a post on the board now for more than 24 hours and he hasn't called me mean names. Someone might want to check the senior center to make sure he hasn't gotten out and is wandering around somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT