ADVERTISEMENT

Can't hardly wait

Oct 31, 2013
The Mountaineers are going to win our third straight league title tonight, and I can't hardly wait. Meridian don't have a chance! Me and some other old timers lol going to be tailgating on the sandbar acorss the tracks. Anyone is welcome to join. Goign to be lighting the fire around 4:00 look for the smoke. Mounties only though, no trojans allowed
laugh.r191677.gif
. Only 8 hours to go!
LET'S GO MOUNTIES

....sounds to me, like the Tailgate Party has already started in Deming !!

R23

Haha we screwed that one up. My buddy shows up around 6:15 hollerin that we was in the wrong spot and game was in the other place. We quick dump a cooler on the fire and loaded up the rigs and got there for 2d quarter after a quick stop at the Little Roadside
laugh.r191677.gif
. Man it was a red n black attack up there. Mount Baker had that game all the way Meridian never had a chance! But I told you all we were getting the 3peat league champ and we sure did. We play Lynden next I think and there gonna be even sorryer than the Torjans after we're done with them. No shaving this beard lol it is a Mountie Movemeber all the way to the Dome

"sorryer"........sorry, can't stop laughing !! This is a fun post !!

It's Playoff-Fever man !! The only perscription was probably left at the quickstop.....or dumped on the fire on the sandbar !!

The next team you play will not be Lynden, Lynden Christian, or even the Lynden swim team. If you wait long enough (which sounds maybe a bit difficult for you) and check this link out, you will find that it is Dist 4 #4. I can't tell you who that is yet, but what I can tell you is that District 4 is from the SW (southwest for those from the mountains) part of this great state. I don't know if you are familiar with a little town like Montesano, but they are down there in that league. Too much to be decided to tell you who you are playing, but you won't play for 2 weeks, and it it will be most likely in Bellingham. (Bellingham is just down the road from your stadium, by the way). Happy hunting, I mean tailgating.

http://www.nwcathletics.com/tournament.php?tournament_id=1019&sport=1

I don't care for your toen son. Ever since that funny talkin kid said he won't go up my driveway anymore I don't get the paper so I was just goin off what my buddy was saying. You think they'd have big ol pothole and coon dogs where he's from. Good ting my neighbor let me use his Net connection but don't tell him lol. No one is talking about The Best Team In The State on here

I don't care who it is the Mountie are beating them. Never heard of Montysano but it sound like Mounties so mayb there pretty good.
laugh.r191677.gif
I'm rarin to go for Saturday and I know the coach got the boys ready to.

I don't like your name there either. I got that one time and about itched my hide off it's no joke. And I darn well know where Bellingsham is i go in twice a year for my CDL physical but my buddy says I need to go to the new BeverMore store says they got pallets of cold ones in there
laugh.r191677.gif

Ha! Funny! Are you reeeeeaaaaaddddddyyyyyyyyyy fooorrrrrr some fooooooootballlllllllllllllll?

laugh.r191677.gif

Just wanted to make sure you went to the right stadium this time. If you go to the new BeverMore store, who knows where you are liable to end up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT