ADVERTISEMENT

Castillo is an animal

Z-Voice

Nov 17, 2006
Chris Castillo missed weight at 152 on Saturday at the Bob Mars invite in Kennewick, and the 160 bracket was full, so he wrestled at 171. No one finished the second round with him. Not bad against a bunch of 3A and 4A wrestlers. He and teammate Skylor Davis were named most outstanding wrestlers in the tournament, both took first.

Let me clear something up. Chris did not miss weight. He weighed in at the 160 pound weight class only weighing 155 pounds and bumped the one allowable weight class.Lets not get him in trouble now

Didn't he wrestle 152 before? If his weight plan says 152 and 160, and he wrestled 171, he has to wrestle at that weight now, doesn't he? It's about what his weight plan says.
This post was edited on 12/8 11:03 AM by ghsx2

He wighed in at 155 and wanted to go 160 his coaches told him he wasn't going to bump their 160 out or up to 171 so he bumped up. His weight assessment has him at 152 or 160 He weighed in at 160 and bumped to 171 totally legal he will still be able to go 145 or 152 this year

Actually he is talking about 145, but his lowest weight on his assessment was 140.

z-man (settle down take a deep breath) 3rd match score of 8-1 how can that not go past the second round. chris is good, just wanted to know if you knew how many of these guys he wrestled placed at anything last year, any state placers, i don't know, if you know, let me know..........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT