ADVERTISEMENT

CBL league

The CBL will be extremely tough this year. With teams like Kennewick, Southridge, Kamiakin, and West Valley, whoever gets out of the CBL will go deep into the state tourney. Southridge is led by Mattair, if he pitches they will be tough, but they lack depth. Kamiakin is filled with good athletes that can hit the ball well, but they are short on pitching. Kennewick is probably one of the most balanced teams in the conference. Led by a stacked junior class that now includes Robbie Mitchell in centerfield, this team will be a huge threat for the next two years. West Valley, led by ace pitcher Tim Wagar, will be solid like they always are.

I agree those 4 teams will be tough and I think the leauge champ will be decided towards the end with the team being pretty evenly matched but I havent heard of much pitching depht from any team which could cause a problem with the tuesday and friday games whoever has the stronger pitchers 1-4 will probably take the leauge

I agree. The best staff will probably be in West Valley, because Wagar is a stud. He is one of the few true aces in the league. Kamiakin has the most suspect pitching staff, but they have a couple guys that could step up by the end of the year. Mattair is the only pitcher Southridge has, and that is if the big leauge scouts want him to throw. It is possible he could not pitch at all. Kennewick has a trio of junior pitchers that will have to step up this year, with the injury to their ace, Kyle Foster. I think that all four of these teams have pitchers that nobody knows about that will be thrown into a major role this year. The question is; who will sink, and who will swim?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT