ADVERTISEMENT

Clarkston 65 Ellensburg 50

cougdiehard

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2003
Tomorrrow's games at Central will be West Valley vs Grandview at 5, and Wapato vs Clarkston at 7.

The Wolfpack will need to watch the 2 3 ballers and try to keep them in check. If they set, it’s in the hole. Their big guys are tall but not a lot of beef, they can jump and seem to like to foul if you drive the key, not what the Dwags did much of. We kept trying to take it into the big guys and did not control the boards, much like we did all year at times. They only seemed concerned about Revet and kept him in check. The Pack has way to many 3 point shooters and that is what will get them the win, along with driving on these guys which the Pack does equally well. My guess is Clarkston will own the boards and if they get up, slow the game down like they did yesterday. I am not sure they are ready for the type of fast, quick ball the Pack plays. I also heard they love the trash talk and that got to a couple of our guys. This should be a fantastic game, and I will be in the Pack section cheering on and I hope most of the Dawg fans are there with me......GO WOLFPACK!!!!!

Good points blinker....and Wapato is not at all a tall team, so they are going to need to pound the boards hard!! Go Wolves!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT