ADVERTISEMENT

Class Act

ruix_dk

Mar 3, 2004
I've been reading what sin_golfer aka Eric Sinha has posted on here, and I just wanted to say I am throughly disgusted by what he said. Eric, if you are reading this, you should be ashamed of yourself for what you said about Chewelah last year and really think about what you say before you post them. As a former captain of Pullman and your teammate, I am disappointed and embarassed that you are representing your team in this kind of manner. And for the record, I never hated Chewelah or any other teams for being so good; I actually respected their talent. Herda is right; they were a confident team, and they were always courteous when they played against other teams. I'd know this 'cause I played aginst Brenton many times last year, and he was a great golfer all-around. And by now, you should now all this pre-season talk does not mean anything; it's how you prove yourself out there that counts. I'm glad you are excited about having a great team this year; just make sure you don't let that get in the way of how you present yourself. I wish all of you golfers good luck this season. And Pan, Jones, Staley, Chilly, and all the other PHS golfers, GO KICK SOME ASS! Peace.

hey moron....lets not blurt out real names...dont just get on here and post once and start dissin on people....

Re: Class Act: SORRY!!!

I made a mistake by "talkin" myself up and my team. Got a LITTLE too confident. I cant go back and change what i said, but i just thought that my team wasn't gettin the respect they deserve. I shouldn't have tried to seem like i was takin the credit or something, but that credit should go to my team mates. Without them, i wouldn't have had confidence last season. They were the ones who gave me what little confidence i had going into the three-way playoff at districts last year. Thanks for all the golfers in the GNL who made me work for a victory or a loss.

I just want you guys to know that i didn't mean anything bad by my posts, and i wasn't tryin to sound cocky. IM SORRY!!!
I dont know how good my team will do this season, but i just have HIGH hopes. Sorry

ruix_dk, thanks for the comments, I'm glad you agree with me. Eric did get a little out of hand and I think he has realized that, hopefully he'll just let his scores do the talking. Brenton is one of my best buds and I'm glad you enjoyed playin with him, he should do VERY well this year. I went and played nine with him in chewelah and it was his first time on the course and on one par 5 he had 140 into it on his second shot. He can rip that ball and he should do well, thanks again for the comments and we'll see what the GNL has got this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT