ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Pay Scales

ZachManNinja

Oct 6, 2005
I am on a hunt, a hunt to gather as many resources as possible. What I am looking for are school districts coaching pay scales for all sports if at all possible or any that can be provided. Lets just say the district I am in currently does not pay their coaches appropriately and the more information I can provide the district with the better chance we have as coaches to get the pay we deserve. Again, any information would be wonderful and very much appreciated.

Your best bet is the contact the schools in your league for the information. Arguing fair pay based on other teams in your league makes more sense then teams no in your league.

Hoopgod probably gave you the answer you are looking for but from what I know none of the coaches are paid much, in particular when you look at the hours involved, the B-ball coaches get next to nothing. If you add in summer league and the season, open gym, travel time, etc, the coaches in the best programs are probably pulling down 25 to 30 cents an hour...maybe less. They certainly aren't in it for the money. My hat is off to them for the great work they do with the kids in our state. Good luck on improving the pay where you are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT