ADVERTISEMENT

Col-Pul, this year at the Sundome

Impartial43

Mar 4, 2002
Hey bud are your fam going to attending any of the tournament ball this Year?
If so you have a place to stay, Right here in the heart of East Valley at my friendly abode.
You and I can hang at the Dome and we can argue about Private schools. LOL !!

I just might, depends on the timing with the B tourney. I'd like to but then again I was hoping to make it to the shoot out and that didn't work out.

Thanks for the offer and I really might take you up on it.

I was at the dome last month and col-pul's picture is still posted at every entrance. Will the ban be lifted by March? Doubtful;)

Seriously ? what compells you?

Seriously, Brian, did you really find that Necessary to say?

I had held out hope for you during your journey back to Washington preps, by not making a complete *** out of yourself thru context.

Yet I must have been delusional

He's just gets excited when....

...he's on the Internet and there's something about a bed in the basement and his anti-virus program doesn't freeze his computer.

And you know, it's been a while. I'll bet he was so excited to post he whiddled himself just a little when he hit enter. Just a little mind you, it wasn't like when the new collectors edition Moxee Barbie came out or 'nothen.

I actually was very excited when I posted.

But, I forgot how serious you old farts take everything. Hahaha I love you guys.

Not me,

I'm happy to visit. And, it's funny watching you try and type with those stubby fingers and long long, I mean really long, Howard Hughes type nails.

Haha, I could never compete with you col-pul. Your creepy mind is way to full of useless information and knowledge. You definitely have a way with words that I'll never be able to match.

Oh and I regularly cut my nails, just for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT