ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Alford

I took 2nd lost by 1 stroke...Shoulda birdied 17 but I just screwed it up...never gonna forget it.

Can't remember his name. He had a lucky day. I woulda beat him 10 outta 10 times.

you didn't take second you liar. You got like third behind ty chambers. Tony Chung kicked your ass the first round and the second round. He beat by like five strokes. You werent even close to winning. 71 and 72, back to back aint lucky. He obviously beat you 2 out of 2 times. hahaha. Oh and hey golfnotasport. Golf is a Sport!!!!
This post was edited on 1/18 10:59 AM by Hoquiam_Haterif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

funny story actually...im not even cole alford i have no clue who he is...or what school he goes to..

im on the golf team with cole and ya he has been practicing and has been getting some college looks also...WSU is intrested as well as some other local schools.

Tony Chung

Has anyone heard if the 2A District 4 champ has drawn any interests or decided where he'll be playin next year?

Re: Tony Chung

yeah, I have wondered where Tony Chung will play. i guess well see what happens at State this June. He was pretty impressive at Districts.

pretty impressive isn't giving him enough credit. With the coditions the golfers were given and still being able to shoot 1 under. That's amazing, especially for the prep level.

yeah... ill agree with you you. He is a pretty solid player but, im not sure if any colleges have picked him up yet. He hasnt really been mainstream as in tournaments. Im sure he's good enough to play at the collegiate level. He beat out a strong field in that tournament. By the way, what school do you play for?

ic ic. yeah i actually talked to him today. he's just starting to practice and get ready for state. He played last week for the first time since districts and shot a 78 at highlands. he thinks he'll end up at UW, but he's not sure of where he wants to go.

so do you go to Monte then? I wish him the best of luck and bring home a the title for the Bulldogs. When was the last time a Monte golfer won individuals at state?

Montesano has never had an individual or team state championship. The closest was richard gleeson and he took 11 last year. This year it will be tony chung and justin allebaugh, who will represent montesano. They both are solid players. Its gonna be a good tournament.

dmathews talks a lot of shit... who are u?
This post was edited on 3/23 11:01 AM by endogolferif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

none of your business who iam i can talk all the shit i can and there is nothin u can do about it u little bitch endogolfer sucks too

your the pussy u sorry ass son of a bitch and who r u to say iam the pussy when all i did was your mom all night long P.S. iam Rick James bitch so **** u and your mom
This post was edited on 4/18 10:54 PM by dmathewsif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

aight man.. whatever.. ur ****in stupid as hell. mama chung? thats all u got.. ****in sorry ass bitch. i guess ur to scared to tell me who u are.

who the **** is mama chung u r the only chink on the this board u better get back to your country or your ass is goin to kicked by me if u remember right usa kicked your ****ing ass u cock suckin little bitch u r the only one scared cuz u wont tell me who u r and if u do iam goin to ****in kick your little chink ass u ****in pussy bring it bitch iam ready to kick your ****in ass

thats what u thought? bitch, i dont even wanna waste my time postin this shit to ur preppy little bitch ass. i aint scared of ur little white ass. bitch, ****in bring it.. when i find out who u are.. im gonna **** u up and ur ****in momma skank mathews. ****n pussy ass white prep bitch. u aint got shit, ****n pussy, and U KNOW IT!!

**** u u ****ing ****** iant no ****in prep u r the ****in prep u r goin to **** me up nice joke ass hole i would like to c u try cuz if u come to my school and try to hit me iam goin to **** u up and u will look even ugly then your chink ass already is and my mom anit no skank your mom is the ****in hoe she is like a door knob everybody has had a turn so **** u u little ****ing bitch

U sound scared whitey.. aight! ill go to ur school on monday bitch ass. Tell me wut school u go 2, fukn pussy. Someone told me its Ridgefield. Tell me the time and the place. Ill beat ur sorry ugly white ass down in front of ur whole damn school. Or... just keep bein the pussy that u are and just say more shit bout my momma. U ****ING FAG.

iam waiting for your bitch ass in olimpia so come and u will get your ass beat down tomorrow at 3 o clock bring it u ****ing chink so **** u and the boat u rode on

Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT