ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Colfax...10...5...1

col-pul

Nov 27, 2003
...Tenth State Championship, fifth State Championship in a row and first B2 State Championship. LaConner played tough the first game leading by as many a 9 points I believe but Colfax buckled down and ended on a 7-1 run to win the first game 27-25. The next two games for LaConner were as tourneytown.com put it "Deer in the headlights", with Colfax dominating 25-12 and 25-12.

Congrats to LaConner on a great season, an exillerating post season and on being another page in an outstanding program. This loss must be tough for them but should take nothing away from all their great efforts. This is the third championship match up between these two over the last five years but I don't expect it to be the last.

Colfax, all I can add to all that's been said about the Bulldogs is WOW! What a team and what a program. Is there a better program in the state? Any sport and classification? The Colfax girls basketball program might give them a run but the Colfax girls might not even be as good as the Colfax girls...if you know what I mean...

Is it still too late to qualify for the 1A tournament?

Colfax over LaConner: 3-0- final

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT