ADVERTISEMENT

Contender or Pretender??

btotheubba2

Oct 20, 2002
I want to know who are the real players out there and who are the dusty fontis' out there?? notably in 1A. golfballa, im sure you have some info for me. Thanks.

seriously, I never bought into the dusty fontis craze...it just never got off the ground, much like his ball flight. However, I do know that there are some serious ball strikers in 1a, Woo, Perkins, and the list goes on. However, I must think that the level has gone down since the glory days of Eric sander...I mean Vanderpol. Since he and his cohorts left I have to think that the level went down, but what do y'all think?

As far as i am concerned there is only one contender. That is nooksack . Have you ever seen jaeger mcleod play......WOW. This guy is amazing....he is a white tiger woods with style. I love the way this guy dresses and prances around on the course...Jaeger Mcleod is my idol.

Hey... where did the state champion, Elijah Perkins, come from the East side. so shut the F**k up!! you west siders think your shit don't stink!! well you know what royal's gonna whoop some ass this year, and all you whining B*****s are gonna do just that whine!!
we'll see who's on top this year at state.

WR DB

jimmy 05, i've never seen you so hostile before, your usually so humble did the west side upset you some how,i would like to hear all about it. so fill me in next time you see me.

BLANK STARE**

nm
This post was edited on 9/27 2:12 PM by Sabot 5if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

COnfidence is a funny thing. COmes and goes like tempo in the swing.
Three words that create a host of questions for types like James, et al:

Fast greens
Trees....

ADVERTISEMENT