ADVERTISEMENT

CTL DUAL MEET SCORES/RESULTS

GottaLuvIt365

Nov 24, 2006
What's going on in league this year? I can't find duel meets scores or results anywhere.....If people could post duel results or scores that would be great....Goats over Kodiaks on 12-6 (72-3)

gottaluvit365 shouldnt you be at work and not on the computer. and all i can say is that chelans 215 pounder is a real tough competitor this year. i no he will be taking home some hardwear this year from the dome.

It's impossible to find scores! I heard Cashmere lost Omak last night by 6 but of course the Wenatchee World had nothing..... I will try to post the Cashmere invite results tomorrow night.

Congratulations to the Mountain Goats of Chelan!!!!!!! They won the Cashmere tournament on Saturday by placing 10 and having 6 in the finals.

I've posted results for several years. This year check:
http://www.omakchronicle.com/spt/winter0708.shtml#ctlwrstl
I post soon as I learn scores, though I get caught up on Sundays when I call coaches.

fyi: Oroville coach Chuck Ricevuto will be helping with scores in the 2B north.

Best I can do.

Wonder how Cascade did at Lake Roosevelt Tuesday, Dec. 18?
Also, Tuesday, Omak won on the mat and got too many forfeits in win over Okanogan. Some good matchups though. I should get official score of the match later tonight.

chelan wrestled Liberty bell on the 18th and posted a 63-20 victory over the mountain lions.

On the 20th chelan went to Cashmere and battled the bulldogs. Great match with a lot of good match-ups. The goats pulled it off though winning the duel meet 39-27. Go Goats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI: The Wenatchee World announced this past fall that they would no longer be covering the sport of Wrestling except for Wenatchee and Eastmont High Schools. In return they are going to increase coverage for Basketball. After 33 years, my family and others have withdrawn our subscriptions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT