ADVERTISEMENT

CTL Girls

there are a lot of colleges after okanogans emily hu, so we'll see if she has everything shes getting credit for.

KCABMI - Why does it sound like you don't think "alot of colleges" know what they are doing regarding Hu? Are you a college coach, ctl parent or ctl player?
This post was edited on 2/23 8:55 AM by Highstepsif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Seems that Brewster and Liberty Bell have a good shot - solid and pitching.
This post was edited on 2/23 8:53 AM by Highstepsif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Just like in any sport the okanogan girls have a lot of potential but it will depend on their chemistry. I am pretty sure Hu is the real deal she has heard from alot colleges and plays ball year round.

has everyone forgotten about the tonasket girls they got a new coach and he is the best in the state so don't count them out, just like in every sport tonasket will dominate the CTL

Dominate every sport? For all I know the only sports they dominate is wrestling and football every so often. You need to quit posting about how good tonasket is because you are from Tonasket and just post the facts.
This post was edited on 3/23 11:19 PM by btown-sweeperif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

The facts are that Tonasket dominates sports and thats it. I'm sure your from brewster so I would shut your mouth cause the only reason your school is good is because you losers recruit athletes and they are all like 21 so i don't wanna hear you talk again.

Seems like a stupid thread but I'll bite. I think you need to define "dominates". Schools have up and down periods through the years and they will "dominate" in a sport or two for a while but few schools are really dominant. For some reason Tonasket does not pop into my mind as being dominant. If you said the Colfax girls have dominated 1A Vball and Bball for the past five years, I would have to agree. If you said Royal has dominated 1A football, who would argue? But Tonasket dominant in sports?? I don't know about that. Here's something to think about...did Tonasket appear in every major sport state tournament for a year (both boys and girls)? I would say if it did, then it probably dominated its league for that year, but would not say it dominated sports. It had great athletes at a small school for a short period of time and that's all you can say about it. I know that didn't happen at Tonasket but I know there is another 1A school that had both a boys and girls team represented at state in each major sport for one whole school year. But that school did not dominate...it just had some great athletes for a small school during a short period of time. I'm done, enjoy it while it lasts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT