ADVERTISEMENT

CWAC Districts

cwaguy

Nov 13, 2008
Game 1 -- Ellensburg 13 -- Wapato 1.

Game 2 -- Ephrata 12 -- Quincy 1.

Game 3 -- Ellensburg 15 -- Ephrata 8.

Game 4 -- Selah v. Othello in progress....

No, Selah didn't just have an off day, and you will not find a single Selah player blaming that on their loss so im not quite sure what you meant by that post. Anyway, we got beat simple as that, they were the better team today. No excuses.

i think this selah loss benefits both selah and ellensburg..because if i am ellensburg i dont want to play selah and if i am selah i dont want to play ellensburg. i think now both teams have a shot at the final four with ellensburgs chances increasing since selah isnt there. should be an exciting weekend.

Baba, great points with your post, they did not want to play again...yet. Selah is probably better off moving west, and if the Bulldogs can get some pitching this weekend they could make some noise as well!!!

Ellensburg is in Othello's bracket. I'll be surprised if that isn't a great game. Othello's seniors can bring it.

I'd have to agree about Selah being better off heading west, i don't think they want any part of Othello or Ellensburg at this point of the season.... both othello and ellesburg seem to be peaking at the right time, should make for a great game if both come out with a win in there first game....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT