ADVERTISEMENT

CWAC North and South

highjumper60

Nov 25, 2003
Is there going to be any decent High jumpers out of the these league? If so who are they and their P.R.

Price dosn't have a sister that goes to richland. She graduatated 2004 at Connell high. But anyways is there anybody else from the north and south league this year?

My bad on Price. I had him confused with someone else. Price jumped 6'4" last year. Guzman's best was 5'10". I don't think anyone else in the CWAC went 5'10".

Postman...you were probably thinking of Knight. Cydni Knight transfered to Richland.

You must be excited about the track season. Zillah should be near the top if not at the top at season's end. Will Martinez be back in time to contribute?

Yeah, Knight is who I was thinking of. Don't know what made me do that.

Looking forward to an exciting year. With everyone back we have a real good shot to place high. But there are so many variables in T & F. Injuries, dropped batons, a bad day. The possibility of having somebody place in almost every event will help smooth out any glitches though. We can only dream at this point. ( and work hard!) I'm hoping we might have a freshman or two who could step in and contribute, but I don't know of any.

Erik is very optimistic - but I don't know about realistic. He thinks he's gonna be able to play some basketball before it's all over, but I don't see how. He's got screws and rods in that ankle. It'll be tough to hurdle until that thing is close to 100%.

Today at the track meet in connell i was watching this Burck kid and i didn't get why he went from 6'2" all the way to 6'5". Was he trying to break a school record or something? Also this kid gots some springs if he could get his form down he'll be jumping through the sky!!

that was cydney knight brother of kris knight who played basketball he graduated last year jaren prices sister ashley price was c/o 04

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT