ADVERTISEMENT

CWAC

Selah is definitely the team to beat. Ellensburg and Othello split. Selah beat EV 2-0 and 12-3. The second game was 4-3 going into the fifth, but we serviced too many meat balls on the outside of the plate for wind aided home runs to right field. Poor management of the pitcher, in my opinion. The ball needed to be high and inside about 80% of the time hoping to either pop up the ball or hit it weak to the left side of the infield, where your best defensive players are. We had first base open several times with their #4 and 5 batters up, need to put them on. We seem to have big egos in not walking certain batters??? If the situation allows itself, you can’t allow a impact player to beat you. Let one of the other kids but not their top hitters if you can help it….

The way I see it with 3 teams going to state out of the CWAC League….Selah, Ellensburg and Othello. East Valley could be one of the 3, but will need some luck when they get into districts. East Valley just doesn’t have that impact pitcher that it takes to win big games, don’t get me wrong EV has a great pitcher, but not a dominate one yet.

Can't believe that know one has responed, i guess fastpitch is'nt the same as basketball. I'm waiting to hear from somweone to tell me i'm all wet!!

Selah hasn't had to play Othello or Ellensburg yet. I think those are the top two teams with Selah in third. After that it would be EV in a distant fourth spot.

Ellensburg swept Selah, correct? When do Selah/Othello play?
This post was edited on 5/1 5:12 PM by kingofqueensif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Missed the Selah E-burg games..In Seattle for the weekend. E-burg put the hurt to them. Not totally surprised, but thought it would probably be a split. Good job E-Burg!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT