ADVERTISEMENT

CWAC

I think the 3rd and final spot should be an interesting fight- I dont see Selah being as dominant as in years past either, but you really can't count them out ever.

Lightsout---Any word on those transfers that left Toppenish? that makes a huge difference in placing I would think

I believe the transfer is still working on that but I dont honestly know exactly where they are at in the appeal process.

As of Saturday, the transfer athlete is starting for Wapato so I am going to assume her transfer went through

Grandview definitely has the top spot. Selah won an invitational this weekend and should be one of the top 3 teams in CWAC. Othello might be a surprise. They have some girls that play club ball. Ellensburg lost 2 significant players but might surprise some people and Toppenish sure came on strong last year and I hope to see them make some top teams battle this year. Good Luck to all the teams!

You can't count out East Valley either, they returned all but their outside hitter to a squad who lost to Ellensburg to go to state. The team looked strong at camp (behind the defense of Bronkhorst).

I don't know much about East Valley. Their program has been weak in the past years because their soccer and basketball programs are so strong. I know their 7th and 8th grade volleyball teams (I have a granddaughter that plays) are super weak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT