ADVERTISEMENT

District 6 CTL Tournament

mkinltown

May 13, 2010
The District 6 Caribou Trail League tournament will be held in Peshastin with games starting a 11am.

I'm pretty sure this tournament is being held at Rec Park in Wenatchee. It was in the Wenatchee World last night.

who is playing who in this tournament? and who is likely to be the 1,2, and 3 seeds from this district?

The tournament is officially in Leavenworth. Same teams and times. Chelan vs brewster and cashmere vs cascade. Was suppose to be in wenatchee but a mishap happened of some kind.

It's in Peshastin at the Peshastin Sports Complex. Brewster vs Chelan @ 11am. Cashmere vs Cascade @ 2pm. Winner of game 1 vs Loser of game 2 @ 5pm.

Seeds are:

1 Cashmere
2 Cascade
3 Brewster
4 Chelan

A mishap? LOL!

I assume Cashmere is not to happy about this decision.

They win the league title and have to play the District 6 Championship against Cascade (#2 seed) on their home field?

Shouldn't this be at a neutral site?

Pretty embarrassing mishap for the league.

As i heard it was wenatchee that messed uptheir schedule or something.not the leagues fault and leavenworth was the host no matter where it was at.

i dont know why cashmere would be upset about playing there. I dont know why any team would be upset about playing there. That field is awesome and is probably the one nicest fields out there.

Cashmere defeated Cascade 5-2 to win the district Championship. Chelan and Cascade were playing the late game with the winner taking the 2 seed. I haven't heard a score. Anyone?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT