ADVERTISEMENT

District predictions for CTL

tnstchr72

Feb 5, 2003
Ok, past all of the apologies from Kendall...let's get down to it. Where do you think that everyone will end up this Saturday. I am only guessing in the girl's events, since I wasn't there, but I am pretty confident about my boy's predictions. soooooo...

Boys Singles:
1) Fisher over Rodriguez
2) Fardell over Olivera
Could be wrong on the second match. Both looked really good last Saturday, but Fardell just seems to have a little more game.
3) Fardell over Fisher
Again, a guess. Before this tournament, I thought Fisher had it locked up. But he looked really bad on Saturday, especially against Heater.
4)Fisher over Olivera
Boys Doubles:
1)Hitlz/Wilson over Stoddard and Ward
2)Mitchell/Monroe over Neupert/Clements
Pretty sure about both of these matches
3)Hitlz/Wilson over Mitchell/ Monroe
4)Stoddard/Ward over Mitchell/Monroe
Again, just a hunch....Mitchell and Monroe hit the crap out of the ball, but they make a lot of mistakes
Girls Singles: (just guessing here)
1.Ottis over Barnaby
2.Stettler over James
3.Ottis over Stettler
4.Stettler over James
Girls Doubles: (picking out of a hat)
1. Hutson/Vanderwoulde over Pateros
2. LB over LB (just kidding) Monettas' win
3. Hut. Van. over Monettas
4. Monettas 2nd to state

Crap that took a long time to type. Anyone want to disagree with me, go on ahead. Good luck on Saturday!

I feel that the top 4 have a lot of simlar games and a lot of game between all of us. No one stands out either as too good or not good enough. I believe that the winner will come down to who has the best day. Thanks for at least understanding that i do feel bad, but lets just move past that now like you said. I think that any of us 4 could win the title, just depends on who brings game! Are you from Oroville by the way? I am just trying to figure out who this is!

you are right. It just comes down to the peoples weakness and stamina. They could start out crappy but make it through to the next round but then they could rock.
Best of luck to everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT