ADVERTISEMENT

Districts who is in; who is out?

MasterMind5054

Oct 13, 2005
with just a couple games left in regular season, I set forth this question to the group. Who is in and Who is out of the their Districts coming up? in the Pac-9 looks like Chehalis (W.F.West) is 1st seed for sure, then North Thurston is 2nd seed, Tumwater is 3rd seed, and Black Hills is 4th, as for the 5th maybe Centralia but funny thing is Yelm is still holding hope alive along with Aberdeen for that last seed, good luck to all and looks forward to hearing from others on their leagues

Yeah: funny how all the "experts" out there picked North Thurston or Tumwater to win the Pac=9---even heard Black Hills, Aberdeen and Centralia mentioned as "teams to watch", but NOBODY said anything about the Bearcats from W.F. West!! Solid team, savvy coach and a solid bench---Go Cats!

That's not true ... I said that the Chelalis JV looked really strong last year ... All one can do is look at returners and make a prediction with limited knowledge. Lets face it, on paper WF West in 2005 looked extremely strong - and turned out to be rather disappointing -s so based on that why would anyone predict they would be on top in 2006.

mathmatically the only seed wrapped up in the #1 seed ... I thought only 4 teams from each league would go to districts since there are only 3 berths to state this year ...

correct. the Varsity last year disappointed. But with a strong JV group, many of whom begin playing on an AAU team within 2 weeks of the end of last season & played all spring, summer & fall, they got nothing but better and better! Guess you have to be a little closer to the program to know that, I just find it funny how everybody picked Thurston, Tumwater, Aberdeen etc---and nobody said a word about the Bearcats---oh well: we like being the underdog! go Cats and Seahawks!!

There is only 4. but the 4 and 5 seeds play a pig tail game to get in. I think we got the message bearcats proved everybody wrong and did a great job this season. Good luck in playoffs those teams down south are tought hope we get a few berths to state

I believe if anyone gets physical with Chehalis they will be done for. They are too soft, except for Otten. I am actually wondering aloud if any of the starters could bench 135. Black Hills played physical against the Bearcats and they might Cats lost.

say what you want. . . .I'd say 13-1 in league play makes us better than at least 8 other teams in the Pac-9???????!!!!!!!!!!

Yelm or Centralia actually do have a shot at the play offs. Yelm has surprised a lot of people this year, especially because they almost beat us twice. They play tomorrow night at 6 at North Thurston.

Centralia won and moves on; the score was Centralia 53, Yelm 36 .. next for Centralia is Camas who won theirs againt Kelso 58-50 , so good luck Centralia, beat down those papermakers ...papermakers??? what kind of hardcore mascot is that ..lol.. last time I seen the papermaker mascot I thought it was a multi-toilet paper roller ...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT