ADVERTISEMENT

Donnie Stallman

May 23, 2005
Can anyone tell me about a tennis player by the name of Donnie Stallman who is from the Seamount League? I might have to play him at the state tournament. Thanks.

Played doubles last year with his brother I think. Lost in the Consolation semis.

You might think that, but I am going to try my hardest no matter what anyone thinks. You have not seen all that I bring to the table as far as what type of strokes I can hit. Regionals was easy so I was not required to hit hard. But you will see that I can if you come to the state competition and I think you will be surprized. You might not think that I will go very far, but I bet I will go further than you kingmeee! Chew on that why don't you.

good luck rooney best of luck. hope ya do well. i'll be watching, and mabee you can watch our match.

truly, good luck rooney, represent the east side, and by the way i like michigan too, are you going there?

What tennisbeast is not going to state? o my gosh, i can't believe it. no way. he can only talk crap. no... mabee you should win. just once. before you go and talk some major crap, man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT