ADVERTISEMENT

Dont hold nothing back!

Alright!! districts!!! all you've done this season gets put into check, technique technnique technique...who will come out on top...we'll see...exiting!!!!!

SCAC DISTRICT RESULTS

Nevermind
This post was edited on 5/19 5:50 PM by All_For_Itif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Hoquiam, almost sweeps competition!

well aperently hoquiam came out on top!!! Girls taking 2 by only 9 points and boys coming back and defending there district title and winning again! The boys beat elma by over 50 points, so elma no complaining and trying to say that why we won, that was 30 of the 50, we still beat you! Jeremy walker going home with 4 first places, amazing job! hoquiam is taking a total of 26 people to state! Nice job to everybody who is going to state! Rest up, and bring your a game!

Re: Hoquiam, almost sweeps competition!

Nice job on the victory hoquiam guys. i dont know how you beat them by over 50 points...Hoquiam had 111 points to Elma's 83 on the guys side of things. that's 28 last i checked...but still you guys have an impressive team.

hope everyone from district 4 represents well at state.

Re: Hoquiam, almost sweeps competition!

Was that all, i thought that we beat them by more, sorry my bad, but like you said, good luck to all district 4 and represent us well!

Re: Hockinson distance kids

How the hell are those Porter kids so fast? That was absolutely rediculous. All I could do was stare with my jaw hanging open as the two girls ran almost side by side and broke the 3200 record that has been there since the 80's.

What. The. Hell.

Oh, and good luck to Cody Sisco at state in the 3200. You run your ass off kid, and you deserve it. (Even though you're from Elma, lol )

a lot of natural talent...but they both work extremely hard at practice

Yeah those girls are very fast! Not to mention their little brother! He's got some potential! And Cody did a great job, he took control of the race early and kept the lead the whole time. :D Good luck to all at state!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT