ADVERTISEMENT

EV girls threw off the Huskies

Dvl@Heart

Sep 24, 2006
Two years in the making, getting past the team that nettled them--a new light on these Lady Devils.

Don't get me wrong EV has a GOOOOOD team this year but Grandview beat Othello and EV beat Grandview by what 57?

and Quincy beats Grandview by 1 who lost to Toppenish by 12 or 14 who lost to Othello by 6. The CWAC madness has begun :) Does anyone know when EV will play Ellensburg for the first time?

EV has not been successful against Othello for a while, Othello has been a chain around their neck (metaphorically speaking). To beat the Huskies and at their home court by 2 or 22 is an affirmation the team is heading in a new and stronger direction.
EV plays Eburg in January (15th?)--first game is in our home court. And I will add, bring on the madness. . . :)!

Good run by the EV girls, I like it. I just was informed that Walker ground up her knee pretty good, ACL Meniscus and such. She will be missed big time.

Dam I hate it when girls get knee injuries, its horrible and the EV program has had it share of knees over the last several years.

Wow they have had an awful time lately. That's a shame.

I read that your daughter is doing well for her team. That's no surprise. Good for her. Is she a senior this year?

Yes she’s a senior this year at Eastern Oregon University and been playing pretty well until about 3 1/2 weeks ago while playing at Evergreen University and got taken out and hurt her back really bad and has been out since. Numbness down the leg along with shooting pain from the butt cheek down to the mid knee area, sciatic nerve deal, Well that has since subsided and is regaining strength, but as most folks know back injuries are a 4 to 6 week thing to get over.

Eastern Oregon University Training staff says she might go after the 1st of the year if she can handle it. We will see, time will tell.

Nice to See the EV girls doing well this year, I have yet to attend a game since I’m always seems I’m gone watching Women’s College ball.

WOW, EV must be legit this year, I figured that Othello would get em at home. See what happens with Ellensburg that game will be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT