ADVERTISEMENT

Evergreen subs

Hoquiam girls take 13 of 18 and boys take 9-17 first. the score was Hoquiam 179 elma 148 rochester 70 forks 64 montesano 56 and tenino 55.
All and all it was a great meet! The boys 4 by 100 was a close one till walker got it and finished strong with elma right behind them, next week there is going to be a lot of close races!

That was guys, the girls weren't nearly that close. And not to be a sore loser, but come on, Hoquiam guys basically won because of pole vaulting! Elma can't even compete, we lost 30 points just from that! Its not anyones fault, it just kinda sucks.

coach's fault not pole vault! (no ryme intended)

Well a win is a win and you cant take that away from hoquiam! your coach's knows that we are going to get points there so they need to find a way to get points elswere, not unfair just bad peperation by your coach's! Either way it was close, and Elma can have another shot next week, good luck all boys and girls who made it!

Seriously that's one of the worst excuses I've ever heard.. Elma boys beat us both at Tenino and the County meet, so they had the same opporunity today they just didn't come through.

so let's say no pole vault...take away 30 points from hoquiam and the new score is hoquiam-149 Elma-148.

I didn't say it wasn't fair, I said it sucked and that's how you kicked our butts.

Hoquiam has a lot of stregnth besides the pole vault, consider Tess Granneman, or the guy's 4X4 or Jeremy Walker, Hoquiam won fair and square.

That is true, it IS fair. We lost, OH WELL. I was just kinda ticked at the time. That is the first meet Elma guys have lost all season. Bummer.

Re: Evergreen subs --- RESULTS ARE ONLINE!

Results for Evergreen Subs are online:
http://www.hoquiaminvite.com

Click link for Evergreen League Results

Hoquiam would have beaten Elma all year. They were missing some athletes at the start of the year due to injuries.

Ok I really don't even care anymore. Hoquiam is really good, thats for sure, but Elma is also pretty good too, and it was a fun meet to watch because of the closeness in score. Looks like the best team won.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT