ADVERTISEMENT

For Rodfatherxc...need a clarification

Just Play Football

May 5, 2003
A post you made on May 21: http://washingtonpreps.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=577&mid=94783406&sid=992&tid=94736460&style=4

"Charles Wright is a private school with a chapel on campus but not a christian school. Simular to ArchBishop Murphy in that it is church related but not religion based. This was exemplified by A.T.M.'s cursing DQ at league."

How would you differentiate King's High School from these two schools...that is to say, King's is obviously a religion-based school? What is your criteria? Plus, am I right in assuming that you are stating that Archbishop Murphy is not religion-based and the cursing DQ was a symptom of that? Again, a friendly clarification is requested for your post.

Thanks a lot.

This post was edited on 5/28 8:50 PM by Just Play Footballif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I don't mean to insult any schools and i probably shouldn't have mentioned atm's dq, as of course that can happen anywhere. Defining christian or catholic schools, religion or church may be symantics to some and not worth argueing. I am sure there are christians in all schools and not all students in christian schools are christians.

I have many friends at charles wright and respect their programs. However they are not a christian school and have never claimed to be one. When i read someone (jensers post #215 on soccer page)judging them as a christian school, i clarified. Folks love to say there is another christian school doing wrong. I was just saying, "hey they aren't one of those schools". Not insulting them, just clarifying.

No judgement here but from each school's website charles wright is a private school, atm is a catholic school and king's is a christian school. King's is a member of the national christian school association, i believe the other two are not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT