ADVERTISEMENT

franklin pierce?

Franklin Pierce has a veteran group. They are light on pitching beyond Greg Rasmussen though. Kevin Whitehead is one of the best juniors in the state at Catcher. They are in a tough league though and will probably only be hoping for third behind Auburn and Bonney Lake.

Franklin Pierce wasnt very impressive. their Ace had a strait fastball and no real offspead. The defense was so so and the offense lacked any power and depth that people have been saying they have. They will be 4th or 5th

Ok "baller"... I'm very tempted to lay on the sarcasm about how you must have these guys "pegged" after playing them once and "eeking" out a win.... but I'll resist and just say it strait forward.

I by no means am a FP guy... however, you are very presumptious in your comments. What makes you think you saw their ace? Many people don't think that Fernandez is their ace... I'm not necessarily saying they have an "ace", but how would you even know? What makes you think that the defense and offense you saw in one 5-4 game is indicative of what they might be capable of doing on most days?

Bottom line is, you all up in Enumclaw are playing Ok right now... but, let's relax a little bit on the black and white comments about who is finishing where in the standings... forgive me, but I don't see anyone on Enumclaw's team having the experience to even have a clue of what playoff teams even look like, besides your coach... and I'm sure he wouldn't be extremely thrilled to see brash comments on a message board from a young team. What I'm saying is that you all need to worry about yourselves, right now... because you all are just skating by yourselves.

FP was very competitive in district 3A last year, and nearly made state. They return virtually the entire same team. I think time might see them play a bit better.

It definitely looks like White River has no chance of being as good as original thinking, however.

FP can scrap. Im not as nice as wildcat. Enumclaw starts running their mouth after a couple of wins, typical. Its ok tho. Just wait till the second half. If you make the playoffs i will eat my words, but there is no way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT