ADVERTISEMENT

ghostrider... i want you to read this

TJLJHJ024

Mar 28, 2006
i believe in one of the posts about the 1a boys state meet, you said something along these lines...

"i would like to make a prediction of my own and that is that Zach Sybouts of the Zillah Leopards will snap his femur right in half running the 100. Good luck finishing with half of leg"

wow thats hilarious. hey i hope your house burns down. i hope your dog gets ran over...i hope your wreck while your out..."ghostriding"....haha. sweet name. anyway...just thought i'd let you know that i think your an idiot. sure a lot of people joke on this site and its all fun...but thats takin it a little far. hoping that an athlete gets hurt at state is about as low as you can go. maybe you know you cant beat him so your just hopin but. thats your deal.
This post was edited on 5/22 2:23 PM by TJLJHJ024if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Zach Sybouts, i dont hope you snap your femur, it was something to get a laugh from some people. best of luck to you in your quest of trying to be state champion

well i for one appreciate that...thats really all that needs to be said about that...as long as it was just in fun...no harm

ADVERTISEMENT