ADVERTISEMENT

Girls Soccer Jamboree - 9/4

Highlander Soccer

May 9, 2009
June 25, 2010

I’m pleased to announce a new girls’ soccer jamboree - The 2010 Highlander Girls Soccer Fall Kick Off Jamboree. The event will be held September 4, 2010 at Hazen High School in Renton.

The event is designed for 24 teams. There will be three Varsity and Junior Varsity flights of four teams each. The four teams in each flight will play a round robin format of two 20 minute mini-jamborees.

School’s varsity and junior varsity teams will be placed in the same flight, but will not play each other. Flights start at 10:00, Noon and 2:00. Your teams will be finished at the end of your flight. All sessions will have assigned referees. A licensed athletic trainer will be in attendance all day.

Obviously, there is no required fee to your school to participate. We are paying all expenses outside of our school’s ASB budget through the Hazen Girls Soccer Booster Club. To support this we will raise funds having:
? Unique event tee shirts with all teams names printed on the back
? A concessions stand with food, water, and sports drinks
? Team and individual photos will be taken during the day

Needless to say, we would appreciate any support of these fundraisers you and your soccer families can provide.

Other features of the event:
? First available date of season based on WIAA Eligibility Rules
? College Coaches Showcase ? coaches from Idaho, Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia have been invited
? Great back to school shopping within 15 minutes - Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Macy’s, Penny’s, Sears, Gap, H+M, Forever 21, Ross, DSW Shoes, REI, Marshalls, Target, Fry’s Electronics, Pro Golf Discount
? Many area attractions within 25 minute ? Downtown Seattle, area parks, restaurants, museums, and weekend events
? Kids Soccer Clinic

If you are interested in attending, please e-mail me back (with a summer contact point) as soon as you can. I will send you complete details and instructions at that time

Best regards,
Ken Matthews
Coach ? Girls Soccer
Hazen High School
highlandersoccer@comcast.net

ADVERTISEMENT