ADVERTISEMENT

GNL's TOP PLAYER

I think the Harting from chewelah is probably the best player this year. He hits the ball a mile and is somewhat consistent with his short game. I also think tho that Brandon Filion from lakeside could suprise some people this year. He got 3rd last year in league and districts as a sophomore. He was also the only sophomore last year to get all-league. He could be a tough contender come league districts and maybe even state. Although i did hear that he broke his finger during football season and had to have surgery but i havnt heard how it has healed. Tyler Morris from Riverside and Andy Weil could be a threat too at the top if they can post consistent scores. Also i've heard that Sinha from Pullman is somewhat good but ive also heard that people have just talked him up and hes not as good as he sounds.

I am sinha. I agree with you. Brandon, Harting, Tyler Morris, Andy Weil, and some Levi guy from Newport will be good this year. They'll give me a running for state, i can tell you that much. I had a slump last season, but hopefully i can come back and make it to state. My buddy Pan has also worked on his game and is lookin good. These guys, i have mentioned, are good. We should all make it to state, but who knows. There could be solid freshmen that are just as good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT