ADVERTISEMENT

Goldendale@Naches. tuesday 4/27

well if Goldendale is all that they're cracked up to be, and all that they're guys say they are, I'd think that Goldendale should win. But it should be interesting. Don't really know that much about the teams. What kind of team is Goldendale? I've heard that Naches is a hitting squad.

I know goldendale has a couple of lefty pitchers and a pretty decent right hander. And from what i have heard, they swing it pretty good. But naches can hit too and has the tradition and knows what takes.

First of all, these were two great games to watch. Naches got the sweep at the end of the day on the pitching of Cody Johns in the first game and the bats came alive in the second. First game was 4-0 and the second was 9-6.
Congrats to the Rangers on another league title!

yes both games were very good intense games. it had the atmosphere of a championship game. can hittinbombs10 help us out with a few more details haha

yes scacman18 the games were intense and also pretty fun. johns through great the first game.
This post was edited on 4/27 9:27 PM by hittinbombs10

naches came out in the first iniing of the first game and scored 4..then both teams shut each other down.
second game goldendale had the 6-2 lead, then naches fought back and scored 5 in the bottom of the 4th

They were two hard earned victories.. teams almost mirror images of each other.. players were class on both sides, would be an exellent battle at districts on mutual field for the title, would pay to see these two teams battle in out on a bigger stage with more at stake.. Job well done Naches, congrats!! and good job gdale it was in reach.. #10 for nv is a stud.. actually two good shortstops in the game, fun to watch..

they are both two good teams, but not mirror images of each other. Naches has better pitching and defense. but yes both teams could swing it well.

ADVERTISEMENT