ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Peavey??

His college choice is Oregon State. His pro plans will depend on his position in the June draft. For an interview see www. baseballnorthwest.com. Check "Top NW player lists". He is rated top NW prospect and the only NW player on Baseball America's pre-season All America team (second team).
This post was edited on 3/13 11:17 AM by coastal39if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Whether he goes to college or not has no bearing on whether he has an agent.

I know, I was merely pointing out that I had heard nothing about an agent and that (my source may be faulty) he was headed to college.

i should not have used the term agent, its an advisor. and i and several others agree that your advisor can make a difference whether or not to pursue professional baseball or go to college.

peavey said he topped out at 97 mph last summer throwing 93-94 consistenly. pretty darn goo i would say.

The latest Baseball America indicates that Southridge's Travis Mattair is Washington's top senior. There are indications that Peavey has lost some velocity from his soph. and junior seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT