ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go....

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
That's it. Tryouts are over.

The teams begin to take shape and get ready for the season.

Really interested to see if Prairie can compete this year or what they can put together. Skyview, also, boasts two college signees. El-Ward and Jocelyn Adams look to lead Skyview to another playoff run.

Statewide, wasports (or anyone else if there is actually anyone here), any predictions??

A healthy Storm team will be a force. They host the Falcons tonight in the opener for both teams.
From there, Union thumped Kelso last night by a larger margin than predicted. Union will be Skyviews competition in 4A and Kelso will likely be the only test for Prairie in 3A. Falcons then travel to the titans on Friday. Not going to have to wait long to get the pulse of Clark county.
A well known figure to this area will be on the bench tonight as an assistant for Prairie.
It's going to be an interesting year for sure.
Expect the Storm to start the year strong and maintain a solid pace. The Falcons, on the other hand, are a very young team and will peak at the right time.
cool0012.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 12/3 3:46 PM by wasports

I'm a little scared for how Prairie will deal with height. Aside from Emily Peters, they have no player above 5'9.

The Falcons have two freshman on the team, but as far as I have heard they won't see too much playing time.

Although I am extremely nervous for the fate of the Falcons tonight and this season, I want to end here on a positive note.

I am looking for leadership from Nicole Goecke and Lindsey Asplund, who have been at least marginal contributors before for the Falcons.

Daugherty really needs to step up this season too.

I expect Skyview to win this game, but I am praying I am wrong or that Falcons at least put up a fight...

Also, I did notice Ashley Corral is an assistant. She is also listed as an assistant for Al Aldridge at Clark for the women's team there. Glad to see her around local basketball!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT