ADVERTISEMENT

how are 2a shotput throwers looking up north??

Big#70

Oct 24, 2005
well. the season is what...half over..new PR'S have come. well. what deos it look like distance-wise???

pretty good actually. mitchell from nooksack has been throwing well with throw in the 46-47 ft range.michealson from meridan has been getting better every week, he threw 43-6 i think it was at Baker on thursday. i think he threw better at Pasco or one of the big meets though.

Alright. down is sw wash. we are looking pretty good, Micheal Tubbs threw 48 61/2 yesterday at a meet in ridgefield, BIG pr for him.

53?!?!?!? thats huge!!! well I've heard that both woodland throwers are seniors

how am I posting about myself?? I told the other guy who asked if i was from woodland who i was...this whole thing started by seeing how the throwers are doing up north

"53?!?!?!? thats huge!!! " it sounds to me like you are talking about yourself and your huge throws.

I just want to know my competition. whats really good, my partner M. Tubbs, he took a year off, hes already got 51 10 3/4, now thats really good, i call him the intimidator. so far, we've been told that we are 1 and 2 in state...but how is the guy from stillicoom doing
This post was edited on 5/4 11:52 AM by Big#70if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT