ADVERTISEMENT

How crazy is the CWAC?

REPyourTEAM

Sep 9, 2005
Also too... How bout them Wapato Wolves? With Baldares back finally they are looking to get all cylinders going.

No kidding...how crazy is the CWAC this year?? I would say down a little bit from last last year, but very competive. Selah's win at Eburg still shocks me, sure Ravet was out, but still. A wide open race, Ellensburg still the horse to beat, but ole Toppenish is solid. Gonna have to take care of your home court for sure!! Btw rep, I liked the freshman big from Wapato when Prosser rolled em, he is very skilled for a frosh.

I predicted before the start of the season that the CWAC champion would have 4 losses. I still stand by that. The CWAC is at its lowest point, talent wise that I can recall. Every team is down from years past with the exception of Prosser and Toppenish. Those two teams are actually a little bit better than they have been normally. Still, I won't even attempt to predict who will win the championship due to the fact that I believe that there is at least seven teams that can win against anybody on any givin night.

Great post Vadin...where you been buddy?? Your Selah boys haven't been getting a lot love with you absent. I Still Like Ellensburg to win it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT