ADVERTISEMENT

How good is Eli Perez??

ghsx2

Feb 4, 2003
Saw where he is 15-0 and has pinned everyone so far. How good is he?

hes legit took second last year to trendon benson and was the only one to take him to a decision (even though it was a major i think) in the whole tourney so he is good

he is a pretty strong kid. good from top, bottom, and on his feet. i dont understand why he isnt ranked ahead of the Kalama kid since Eli beat him last year in the semifinals

Eli beat McDonald because of three stall calls in the third round... no excuse the match ended up 7-6 I think, with Perez ahead... Why McDonald is ranked so high i don't know... he placed 4th under both me and Perez...

meh, the rankings dont mean much though at least not until the end of the season. i know that you are from newport, are you coming to the royal rumble this saturday?

Royal Rumble should be good. Toney from Reardan should be there also. Wow! If Thew, Toney, Perez, Montoya and if Cle Elum goes Allenbaugh, that should be a good 285 bracket. Are you going B-baugh?

eh it would be a great match up to see thew toney and perez montoya and allenbaugh didnt impress me last year when i wrestled them and they didnt impress me this year when i watched them they have ptential but not this year

yes cle elum is going. last year at the state tournament i threw my back in the first match against the guy from montesano. boy, the 285 bracket IS going to be stacked.

Understand Naches is going as well. That would throw Stiles in there. He is big and could do some damage if anyone over looks him. I don't remember a tournament with that many legitimate 285's. Can some one post results, please???

No actually tournament wise... Newport is pretty much done we have the Clearwater Classic over in Lewiston but other than that its just post season... 285 looks pretty good so far this year... from the few tournaments I've been to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT