ADVERTISEMENT

How The Grandview Boys Doin' So Far In The Columbia Cup In Pasco

The Greyhounds went 3 and 2, lost to Pasco 1 in the opener on thursday, then won 3 in a row friday before Prosser knocked them out friday night 80-72.Know Lopez had 31 vs Pasco, but Bruns shut him down vs Prosser, heard the Sears kid played really well, though.Prosser also lost their first game by 4 or so to Kamiakin then won 3 in a row also, before finishing off the Hounds.Big Red plays Richland at 9am tommorow in another loser out game!

The Greyhounds went 3 and 2, lost to Pasco 1 in the opener on thursday, then won 3 in a row friday before Prosser knocked them out friday night 80-72.Know Lopez had 31 vs Pasco, but Bruns shut him down vs Prosser, heard the Sears kid played really well, though.Prosser also lost their first game by 4 or so to Kamiakin then won 3 in a row also, before finishing off the Hounds.Big Red plays Richland at 9am tommorow in another loser out game!

Who all played for Grandview? Was Valencia there? Also what teams did Grandview beat in their three in a row?

I got word A.J. wasn't there I ran into his uncle in the mall an he didn't make it. I guess he went to the wrong place(meaning the gym) So I don't know whats the deal with A.J.

Correction I got word from Adrain Perez that they played 4 games today and went 2-2. They lost to Pasco, beat E-Burg and Sunnyside, and then lost to Prosser....

That's good they beat Ellensburg, who knows if Eburg was at full strength because it sounded like Grandview wasn't. I know the tourney was at Pasco last year and at Kennewick this year, maybe that's how AJ got mixed up. Did Zack and Adrian both play today? What about Fajardo? I love that kid. Prosser missing Crawford and Grandview missing Valencia, that's okay. Going to be great meaningful games this winter. We know for sure whoever it may be that the CWAC will be well represented in Tacoma.

Prosser was also without 3 other varisty players at least, suiting only 8, altogether with 2 being jv kids and were up 18 after 3 vs Gview before calling off the dogs!!

Prosser eliminated in OT!

Richland knocked Prosser off in ot Saturday morning, Bruns carrying the Mustangs with over 30 points, Ryan Anderson also had a great tourney for the Stangs , hitting for almost 20 a game! Hopefully they'll get some more players back for the big Grandview tourney in 2 weeks, go Big Red!

All Tournament Team

Pasco beat Hanford for the championship and the MVP was a kid from Pasco. Making the all tournament team were CJ Lopez and Nick Sears from Grandview, Cody Bruns from Prosser, Bret Clyde from Connell, and Robbie Mitchell from Kennewick. All 5 will just be juniors, so a lot of good basketball to be played over the next two years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT