ADVERTISEMENT

HS STRENGTH PROGRAM THAT WORKS

FOOTBL101

Jun 16, 2005
Coaches,
I have spent time with several strength coaches from NC, SC, and VA and have formulated a plan that works well at the High School level. We have been able to implement this plan at Havelock HS and it has helped our football program to become one of the best programs in the state. This program helped us to win three 3A State Championships and a runner-up appearance in the last four years. It is very easy to install at the high school level and has several different variations to keep your athletes off balance. Variation and muscle confusion is what makes our players continue to grow and improve in their over-all athletic ability. In this plan I have included our detailed work-outs for in-season, off-season, and summer. I will also include our red and blue wall % charts, several weight room changeups, a speed and agility workout, unconventional but very relative warm-ups, and a dvd that will show and explain some of our core principles. I have also coached in the NC Shrine Bowl Game, Semper Fi All-American Game, and will coach in the Under-Armour All-American game this year.
• Past Clinics I have spoken at on this program:
Glazier, NIKE coach of the Year Clinics, Wake Forest, Virginia, NC Football Coaches Clinic, NC State, UNC, LSU, South Carolina Coaches Clinic, Tennessee, and hosted several coaches at my school to implement the plan.
Name: Jim Bob Bryant
Current Position: Head Football Coach/Certified Weight Lifting Instructor
Current School: Havelock HS
Outstanding Achievements:
HAVELOCK HEAD COACH 93-13 IN 7 YEARS
o 2011, 2012, and 2013 3A State Champions and
2014 State Runner-Ups.
o 2011 and 2013 Named NC AP Coach of the Year.
Questions about "The Plan" Email: Jim Bob Bryant
JBFTBALL@GMAIL.COM

ADVERTISEMENT