ADVERTISEMENT

Inland Empire

I agree, they're horrible. The only teams they have beat this year are awful. Good analysis.

yah real cool lumpster. That why we beat your the first time we played u guys and thats why sunnyside is second in league. Im not trying to hate cause yes u are a good team but come on get real.

WV will beat anyone they play huh? well i recall them losing to hanford and sside so yeah whatever you say buddy

For Sunnyside:

Plesha - 1st at #1 singles (omgsurprise)
Thompson/Martinez - 3rd at #1 mixed doubles
Wavrin/Van De Graaf - 6th at #1 doubles
Sanchez - 7th at #2 singles
Kresse/Snyder - 7th at #2 doubles

We'll find out the official team standings tomorrow, but I'm hoping we got somewhere in the top 10.

Wow, were those scores right? Did Plesha win the semis 6-0, 6-0, and the championship over that really good foreign exchange student from Richland 6-0, 6-2? That's as dominating as I have ever seen someone at Inland be, at least in the box score. I mean the final four at IE is usually some really close tennis.

Tri-Cities and Spokane papers had em'. Richland won the title easily. I assume that you play for Sunnyside. You guys took 11th out of 44 schools. Not too bad. Only Hanford was ahead of you for 3A schools.

By the foreign exchange student you mean Brano Valach, right? That is really surprising that it wasn't that close of a match. Granted, I've never seen Danny play, but I have seen Brano play, and he's pretty good. What were the final team scores? And why is Kamiakin never invited to come? I have wanted to come for the longest time now, but we're never invited. Too bad...

Yeah, I meant Brano from Richland. I still say he's good, but Danny's on the next level. I watched him and his brother Johnny beat Otto and Hart(Kamiakan's 4A state champs) in a pick up match last year 6-1, 6-1.

I don't think it's an invite, actually. Schools from as far as Canada come down and play, so my guess is that it wouldn't be too hard to register or something. Just a guess, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT