ADVERTISEMENT

Jackie Stiles Collegiate Guard Camp

rhs_roughrider

Feb 25, 2010
Jackie Stiles Collegiate Guard Camp

Note: The Camp would be a great experience for graduating seniors who will be incoming freshman this fall!

Now that I am retired from playing, I have relocated permanently to Springfield, MO and am devoting all of my efforts and energies towards building my business, JStiles Total Training. You can visit my website at www.jackiestilesbasketball.com.

I intend to run basketball training camps next summer strictly for women collegiate guards. I want the camp focus to be very narrow, and the teaching to be as one on one as possible. I have a system, based upon my own development as a player, that I have refined over the years and believe could revolutionize the training methodology currently in vogue with guard development.

As a player, other than a few leagues, individual workouts, and as many pick up games as I could find to play in; it was frustrating that there were so few options available for the collegiate level female player who wanted an organized summer program for improvement. Even today, the few options that do exist are very expensive - $700 to $3500 ? and focus primarily on male athletes.

We have scheduled three camps for this summer: one in Springfield, MO, one in Philadelphia, PA and one in Portland, OR,

Our camp will be intense and fast paced. Only those with a sincere desire and burning passion to improve their game should consider attending. We will take a holistic approach to player improvement based on these five building blocks: shooting fundamentals, ball handling development, smart defensive play, state of the art strength and conditioning concepts, and the always important role of leadership that every good guard brings to her team.

The benchmark for any player I work with will always be value added in base. The true evaluation of my work, and future growth of my camps, will depend on how impressed you as a coach are with the improvement of your athletes after they have been immersed in my system.

For details on my camp, go to my site: www.jackiestilesbasketball.com and click on the links at the bottom of the page.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT