ADVERTISEMENT

Just Stop

253vet

Jun 24, 2003
The state of Washington 4A boys sports has been completely and officially taken over by the KW Conks. Please stop the madness. Can anyone tell me the last time one of their football, basketball, or baseball teams DIDN'T go to State??? I'ts been something ridiculous like 15 seasons or something, it's gotten out of hand. They have absolutely put a stamp, and patented how to run an athletic program,and the rest of the state can only look...but not touch. Man, can't they build another HS out there in Kent to split those kids up! Oh wait, they already tried that with KL, and the dominance continued.
This post was edited on 5/22 2:19 PM by 253vetif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Sya thanks to the Kent School District for that. Every year there is a player who transfers to KW from another area. This year it was star running back Demetrius Bronson. His older siblings were KM students back in the day.

Unless your school district keeps student athlete's at ther assigned schools, this dominance (and overall imbalance)will continue.

Auburn

And Auburn does a great job of that???? Isn't Olson and Christian both supposed to be at Auburn Moutainview? And isn't Embery supposed to be at Riverside? He was for a year then changed schools, without moving houses? Take away those three from this team and they are just another team, not in the final four. Mountainview looks a heck of a lot better also.

Don't start accusing a district of something that your district is just as bad at. Know the facts!

Agreed... The girls teams are on the rise too!! Girls soccer, volleyball, basketball and fastpitch are all looking to be starting some dynasties!!

Okay besides that, I guess what amazes me is that Kentwood and Tahoma are less than a mile from each other!! They always have talent and are next door neighbors. You could literally hear pads cracking from a distance during football season.

well you're definitely exagerating "less than a mile" I'd guess they're literally 2 miles apart tho, and I totally get your point...these are probably the 2 closest 4A schools in the state and are both playing in the final 4, and Tahoma always fields competitive teams with their neighbors state bound every season....I repeat, would somebody please run some tests on the Lake Youngs Reservoir. it's not fair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT