ADVERTISEMENT

Kentwood/Gonzaga's Vandersloot

statewide

Jan 18, 2004
She has to be the best passer to ever come out of the state of Washington for Girls Basketball. She is really amazing. Go Zags!

what she adds to that team is unbelievable. I doubt there is a team in the country who wouldn't rather have her as their point guard. Gonzaga is fortunate that she decided not to head off to Tenn or USC or wherever. I am just hoping to see her play a few more games!

She truly is spectacular. I'm so glad Gonzaga women have established themselves as national competitors in the last few years. I love the Gonzaga men's team, but it's good to see the both programs competing. Hopefully it continues!

and another unbelievable performance from her against UCLA. She is such a force And I guess the first player ever to score 2000 points with 1000 assists in a career.
This post was edited on 3/21 8:44 PM by statewide

ESPN's Kara Lawson says that the 5'8" Vandersloot is "flat out the best point gaurd in the country".Well yaa......
First D1 player ever, Man OR women...
In 2007 Vandersloot's Kentwood team played Ashley Corral's Prairie team in the forth round beating the Falcons 63-51.

This post was edited on 3/22 9:26 AM by wasports

is there any doubt that Vandersloot is better than Corral, not that it matters. that same year, Vandersloot was not as good as Lewis&Clark, not that it matters.

Neither Vandersloot nor Schimmel, 33 pts In the upset of Xavier tonight were selected to the McDonalds High School All-American teams. Both will continue to put the NW on the map as they square off in the Swweeeeet 16 Saturday in Spokane! Ticjkets anyone?
This post was edited on 3/22 9:14 PM by wasports

there's no shot of getting tickets to any game involving Gonzaga unless your a friend of John Stockton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT