ADVERTISEMENT

Lakeside

SDJB2010

Mar 27, 2010
Anybody have info on Lakeside? What type of team are they? Who are their best players?

Am i right about Lakeside playing Seattle Christian? Does anyone know how these teams are? Hitting? Pitching?

Yes you are. Seattle Christian is a team that has some dangerous bats. 1-7 can and have hit it out. They also have some solid pitching. I am a nisqually fan, so that is why I was asking about Lakeside.

well i don't see there being any home runs this weekend at Moses Lake. Larsen Field is a pretty big park.

Do you happen to know the dimensions? Also do you know anything about Lakeside's pitching?

I know a little about Lakeside. They have had a fairly solid program for several years now and are well coached. My son goes to West Valley Spokane and we 10 runned them early in the year. The pitcher they started was a solid right hander 81-82 type speed. After him they didn't throw any one impressive. I don't know a lot of names but the shortstop is the best player and the centerfielder is good. They have two guys ones name is Gunderson the other Forsythe. They both swing it well. Sorry can't be of more help.

Well that was about all I could ask for, it should be an interesting game. Thanks for the info!

i have heard from a few people that lakeside is going to save there ace for game 2? from what it sounds like, lakeside might not be able to get through seattle christian without throwing him.

Most of the time when teams try to save their ace they get burned. It's better to make the regional championship game and lose than not get a chance at the final four at all. It will be interesting to see what Lakeside does come Saturday.

I have a couple connections with players at CC's on the east side of WA that have friends from Lakeside. What I was informed is that Lakeside is going to throw their lefty in hopes to slow down Seattle Christians hitting. Haven't heard what kind of velo or pitches the kid has though.

I've seen a news clip from a game that Lakeside played and if its the same lefty that pitched that game he throws extremely slow

The kid threw moderately fast, probably tipping on 75 with his fastball. But he had a curve/slider. It seemed that he struggled to locate it though, and SCS's bats were their strong point all season. Plus their Ace Eric Bateman threw a No-Hitter through 5 innings after suffering a broken ankle halfway through the season.

ADVERTISEMENT