ADVERTISEMENT

LC wins tonight!

FilmDoesn'tLie

Oct 11, 2012
LC over Woodland 51-49
Hoquiam over Tenino 46-31

Okay. To be clear... La Center over Woodland 51-49. Great game... I had to settle for twitter updates. Winners play on Friday to determine regional seeding. Two more tickets to regionals. I'll edit my other post. District 4 entrants are clearer.

Will LC get to face face LC?

New Proposed forum rule:
No more LC acronyms around here for a while. Please spell both of those team names out.

If it bothers you feel free to write out the full name, but when L.C. is playing SA I think most posters know who we're talking about. As a CPC fan surely you can appreciate that.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

LC has always meant Lynden Christian ...at least on the 1A board. But we must clarify sometimes I guess.

Fair enough. How does this sound?
LC = Lynden Christian
LaC = LaCenter

By the way, anyone who was in the gym see a contact foul on Woodland's desperation shotput try at the end of the game?

I like it. By the way, are you planning on being at Mountlake Terrace today?
This post was edited on 2/14 1:42 PM by Warrant3

I'm planning on it. Hope to get down there for the end of the Baker game. Depends on what time Mrs Warrant gets home from work.

Haha Mrs. Warrant. Addicted, KPUG 1170 is going to be doing the game, if you cant make it.

Originally posted by FilmDoesn'tLie:
Fair enough. How does this sound?
LC = Lynden Christian
LaC = LaCenter

By the way, anyone who was in the gym see a contact foul on Woodland's desperation shotput try at the end of the game?
and LCA = Life Christian Academy (though winning one game takes you out of most discussions for the year)

FOH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT