ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden Christian tops Meridian....

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
.....64-61. Turned out to be a very good game. LC went up by 16 a couple of times in the 3rd, but Meridian battled back. I thought Logan Carlson, the big post for the Trojans had a pretty solid game. The Garcia brothers were tough. LC gets everybody's best shot. Tonight was no exception. I'll be interested to see how Meridian fares against some of the teams down in the Puget Sound area.

I knew Meridian was good, but that is almost too close for comfort. Is LC overrated or Meridian just that good?

so it looks like only #4 & 5 in NWC is undecided. If you're right Warrant3, then the winner of Saturday's game between Blaine and Friday Harbor gets #4 and plays at Meridian on 2/5 and the loser is #5 and they play King's at King's on 2/5 as well.

LC isn't overrated, Meridian just played to their potential. LC always gets their best shot. Only won last year's matchup by 6 or 7 and you saw how different their seasons ended.

I agree with Addicted. L.C. is not overrated. Two other points worth noting, Coach Stacey did not appear to be with the team last night. Thought his Assistant did an excellent job tactically during the game. There were 51 fouls called in the game, 25/26 respectively. That hurt both teams.

I noticed that 65 FTs were shot, with 39 by LC; the game must have taken forever. Do they always shoot nearly 80% from the line?

I don't know what their season percentage is as a team, but they are a good free throw shooting team. The game ran about a half hour longer than usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT