ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden Smashes Mount Si 70-40

Eastsideballer11

Oct 3, 2005
Lynden came back strong to crush Mount Si...Great season lions you proved alot of people that you were a real contender..some stats
Bolt-15 points 11 boards
Bomber-11 points
Webb-10 points 10 boards
Kok-11 points

Congrats, Lions. Highest placing non-metro team! That's a sort of championship in itself. Came out with lots of energy today, and Mt. Si couldn't match it.

Too early to think about next year? How about a Mark Morris-Lynden match up.

Nice job Lynden, so Mark Morris is going down next year too? Also who else u guys got returning, know the Bomber kid is a Soph, who else?

TO LYNDEN!!! #1 Public school in the state!!!!

League Champs!
District Champs!
#3 at State!
#1 amongst Public 3A schools!

Great job Lions!!!!!!!!! Way to just run over Mt. Si! Intersesting how the fans really didn't realize that they lost by 30! Who's House... Mt. Si's house?????? Sorry, I guess mathematics isn't a subject at Mt. Si. haha

Best of luck to O'Dea! Finish up strong and make us look as good as possible!

Onto next year!!!! 2A with the majority of players returning.

Thanks for the info. dam u guys are going to be tough to beat in 2a next year, Love your guys passion for the game, thats what high school sports is all about!

Lynden takes 3rd. Good in my book. If Lynden played with that energy the night before we would have seen them go play Prep. The problem is for Lynden's case is, they couldnt come out with that much energy 3 nights in a row to knock off three Seattle teams. But, on the bright side, a team that got 3rd place in State at 3A is returning 3 starters and 2 solid bench guys and going DOWN to 2A. Good luck 2A. GO LIONS!

Mt. Si...learn how to count, and dont chant "#1 fans" because quite frankly, fan support doesnt always equal "W's" Interesting hearing the different crowds down there, very fun to watch and here.

Hey sharps

Sharpie,

Those Mt. Si fans... how did you like the guy in the ski mask? My two favorites, the "Who's House?" at the end and the "fundamentals" chant when they are getting beat by 30+. Sorry, I wanted to cry. They need some serious help. Granted, the enthusiasm is truly remarkable, the cheers just need to co-ordinate with the game at hand. :)

The Rainier Beach game is on "On Demand" through comcast. Such a great game to watch. Lynden played back to back championship matches and played thier hearts out!!! Had Lynden been playing them on a regular night, I would have to give it to Lynden. :) That's the way the ball bounces and I congratulate O'Dea for being at the top as they are and making the shots. Too bad they lost to Prep. Oh well, can't wait for next year!

Re: Hey sharps

I watched the Mt. Rainer Lynden game and laughed multiple times. Did he really biff that dunk? I wish I had been there to see the game. Also, what happen when Chas/Chase Kok (not sure which one) threw it down to Brann...and then he fumbled it???

The guy in the ski mask was afraid to show his face after the performance his team gave but was able to scream "Our house" Interesting. The Lynden section was crazy...some interesting outfits.

yeah, the 6'7" player for Rainier really biffed that dunk. I think he couldn't make up his mind. See how that kind of killed thier momentum! haha Chas didn't want to take the shot and Brann wasn't expecting to have to make the shot. Brann understands that if it's either he or chas that have to take the shot, Chas is the one. With that, he was kind of shocked when he saw it. No biggy, just made the game a bit more intersting. haha

Lynden had an amazing showing of fan support. It wasn't like the Renton folks, whom after losing 1 game decided that they no longer cared about what the outcome was. Really sad to see that when kids play so well and have such a good season.

Those outfits, you would be surprised, take so long to make. Kudos to those kids for the hard work on getting those things together.

It really is too bad that Lynden couldn't make a cheer like "No Mt. Si, this is our house and you guys are seriously on crack for thinking that you own this building after getting beat the last 2 games by a combined total of 58 pts." hahahahahaha It would be the worlds longest chant.

Definatly. The newspapers were littered with Lynden pictures. Half of them were of their cheering section. The kids went nuts when they pulled of the win against Rainer Beach. Must have been a rush for all Lynden fans, I was happy.

I feel the same about Renton. I think it is a bunch of bs to make the kids have a certain GPA to go. Half of the idea of the State Tournament is for the fans, cmon Renton School District.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT