ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden to play Sumner Friday night

Smallpox, the WIAA bracket shows that the Lynden opponent will be determined on 2/21. You must have insider information.

Sumner beat White River today to win the District 2/3 Tournament and gain the #1 seed. Clover Park and Lindbergh also played today to decide the #3 and #5 seed. Foster and Kingston play tomorrow for the #4 seed.
This post was edited on 2/20 9:25 PM by Warrant3

Never trust the WIAA for accurate news. I should know to believe the board. Thanks Warrant.

As a rule I steer away from the WIAA. I use Twitter which actually is the fastest way to get updated. Then Tourneytown.com, TNT, and other area papers. The funny thing is all of those are on Twitter, so when it comes down to it, that is the way to go! Anyone out there in this board not using Twitter, get involved and you can find all the scores, info you need + interact with sports writers, players, etc. It is a lot of fun!

Oh crap, just mastered Comcast, switched to Direct Tv, never did program my logitech remote, just learned how to text (not the lingo) and now Tweeter - I want my Ovaltine decoder ring back. Maybe smoke signals!

Funny thing is that you can get rid of Comcast, Direct TV, and most everything else and just use Twitter! Once you get on, you will be glad you did..... :)

ADVERTISEMENT